- Tank Gauging System
- Radioactive Instruments
- Panel / Process Meters
- Oil-On-Water Analyser/Leak Detection
- Tank Cleaning
- Process Protection
- Valve Positioners
- Inst Valves - Manifolds
- Lithium Battery
- Signal Generator
- 4-20mA Set-Point Generator
- Large Display Field Mount Indicators
- Control Stations
- Flame and Gas Detector
- Btu Meter / Heat Calculator
- DEW POINT
- Power Meter
- Leak Detection
- Power Meter
- COMPRESSED AIR QUALITY
- PRESSURE SENSORS
Job Opening as at 15 Aug 2022
With Covid 19 fades into the background, the many brown fields and green fields projects put on hold and ongoing projects put on a slow pace suddenly roar into the forefront. Our customers scream for delivery to take place " Yesterday " proposal and offer to be submitted in an unrealstic time frame !! Additionaly new products and Brands also added to our portfolios for the past 4 months.
We do not want to miss the golden opportunity - Our current strength are not able to cope with the very good problem, , hence we are HIRING !!
We have immediate vacancies to fill (For SPR and Singapore Citizen only )
Post # 1 Business Development / Sales Proposal engineer ( Instrumentation & Control ) - For SPR and Singapporean
- To service our existing key accounts and to expand into new accounts
- To actively promote our well established wide range of Instrumentation products and Brands digitally and physically
- Ability to Integrate and package the wide range of complementary brands & products into a system for multi-products projects sales.
- Ability to leverage the strength and garner the support from our manufacturers and principals to deliver results.
- Competent and confident to conduct product and sales presentation , commercial and technical clarification as part of bid evaluation.
- Digitally savvy in engaging customers and draw in customers such as via emailing campaign.
- Ability to leverage and work with End user, M+E contractor / system integrator to specify our products and system as part of our projects Sales Pursuit.
- Ability to team up and work with our Startup & Commissioning team to deliver our products and systems to the full satifaction of our customers .
- Experienced and well qualified candidates will be considered a Managerial position.
- This is a demanding but highly satisfying future proof job if this is your calling and you are passionate for it.
- Relevant Engineering Degree, Diploma in ICA ( Instrumentation Control & Automation ), Mechatronics /Electrical and Electronics, candidates strong in Physics and ITE graduate with proven experience and track Record will be considered
- Digitally savvy, strong in oral and written presentation skills in MS Office
- Take pride to see a satisfied customer who love to work with you and through you
- A love for hands-on is required to excel due to the nature of products
- Able to work independently without supervision and yet enjoy team work
Post # 2 Project Service & Commissioning Engineer ( Process Instrumentation & Control )- Singaporean+ SPR only
- Conduct onsite Start up, Testing & Commissioning, Installation Assistance, Maintenance Repair & Calibration service for our wide range of Process Instrumentation , Measurement & Control System and Products.
- Carry out onsite Flow Metering Flow Survey using our clamp-on Ultrasonic flow meter and flow verificator
- Conduct Customer Service Training
- To carry out Radiation survey , installation assistance , startup & commissioning of our microwave and nucleonic Instrumentation products.
- Carry out Pre-Delivery System set up , system configuration & Simulation for customer’s Factory Acceptance Test ( FAT ) at our facility
- To provide Technical Support to our Projects Sales Team
- Engineering drawing and technical Documentation submission
- Experienced and well qualified candidates will be considered a Managerial position
- Mobile & enjoy site work as candidate is required to travel to customer's process plants such as power station, refinery, Petrochemical plant and PUB water reclamation plant etc..
- This is a hands on job that prior work experience as a Service & Commissioning Engineer will be of great help.
- IT and digital savvy to use PC or handheld digital device for work
- Be solution focus and customer service centric, keen to acquire new skills.
- Able to work independently and yet enjoy team work
- Diploma in Instrumentation & Control , Mechatronics /Electrical & Electronics/ ICT / or strong in Physics. ITE graduate with instrumentation & Control work experience will be very helpful
Please write in, phone in or email to MingXiu ( email : email@example.com ) or Sin Sang (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full resume stating the post that you are interested in.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard
Tong Sin Sang ( MD )